top of page
Decorated Bedroom

Protect your home 
and possessions


Protecting your home and your possessions is essential, especially as your home is likely to be your most expensive asset. 

Home insurance is made up of two levels of cover, Buildings insurance for the structure of your home and Contents insurance. Home insurance is a vital part of safeguarding your property and belongings.

Having buildings insurance is mandatory when taking out a mortgage to cover the cost of rebuilding your home In the event of your home being damaged by fire, flood or storm. If you are purchasing a leasehold property, buildings insurance may be covered by a maintenance charge. If you are purchasing a freehold property, the buildings insurance will be covered by you and will need to be in place for the exchange of contracts.

Although Contents insurance is not mandatory, it is sensible to cover the things that make your property a home as well as your personal possessions in the event of loss, damage or theft.

We will review our panel of providers and work with you to find the most suitable policy for your circumstances ensuring that your property and contents are covered to the right level. 





Home Insurance

What Our Customers Say

"We have had a brilliant experience working with Rhys as we secured our mortgage. The process, which I know from experience can often be incredibly stressful, was made simple, easy and hassle free due to Rhys’ excellent communication and expertise. I cannot recommend propel mortgages services highly enough and if I have any mortgage related enquiries in the future I know exactly where to go"

New Build Buyer

bottom of page